Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I guess I should introduce myself.....

Obviously, I have Asperger's Disease, no Syndrome, no, its Disorder, no.......sheesh...pick a name already!
Hmm, so what doesn't my profile tell you about me.....oh, I know, we found out I had Aspergers in Dec of this last year. So I am still learning about me, and what that all means, how it affects me. Its kinda strange, really. So many of the things, ("quirks"), that I always thought were "normal", I now attribute to my Aspergers. To me, they were never things that I would have thought were, "strange", a little silly or different, maybe, but nothing that I thought was too far out of the "norm".
Uh, what else??? Ah, something personal...kind of. I love wolves! I think I feel a kind of, "kinship" to them. Well, on a metaphorical level anyways, I have always felt like the "lone wolf".
Not sure what else I can tell you, other than keep checking back, and as I blog my life away, you'll begin to see, well, me. ;P

No comments: